Saturday, November 12, 2011

Best Guy Friend Became Stalker?

I have a guy-friend that I have known almost 28 yrs. We lost contact 12 yrs ago. I found him last summer. Have never had romantic feelings for him, but always had unconditional love for him as a friend. I broke up with my BF in May. The very next day, my guy-friend tells me that he has been in love w/me for 27 yrs. This was like dropping a bomb on me. After the shock, I thought to myself, "maybe?..." But... he is married and I told him I would NOT have an affair. He filed for divorce. I told him that I did not want to be portrayed as the reason why he was filing for divorce. (Because his claims were that his marriage never grew and they had no marriage). I wanted to end all contact until he was divorced and he had time to heal. It was at this point that he became the stereotypical stalker. I am torn because I feel guilt for hurting him, but at the same time, he is scaring me. I have only been telling him (NO!) to all his repeat contacts. I never saw stalker in him. What to expect next?

No comments:

Post a Comment