Sunday, November 13, 2011

Do I leave? We have been 2gether 11 years. He told me last night he is just existing. Do I leave?

He has taken over the finances. I've made a mess of things. He got upset last night, was drinking, said things that he knew would hurt me. I left a great job, so now I make no money. Two kids. I don't know whether to stay or go. I cannot afford to stay in the house we are now living. We bicker constantly. He told me I should just find someone new. He drinks daily, however, if I say anything about it, he becomes enraged. There is nothing I can say or do lately that is right. I just don't know which way to turn. Also, this has happened at least 4 times over the last 9 years. Typing this, I think I know what I SHOULD do, but I just don't know HOW to....any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment