Monday, November 14, 2011

How many of you thank your parents for not pushing there beliefs on you?

I know I do. Both my parents are catholics they sent me to bible school and all of that but left it up to me to make of it how I thought. Never did they push me and drag me to church if I didnt want to, They respected I felt different about religion then they did, and my mother to this day understands me. My dad tought me about morals that no religion can, its about doing and knowing what you feel is right. They don't even worry about me going to hell because I'm a nonbeliever, they respect that I dont think there is a heaven or hell. I think more people should stop trying to push and damn others for things in which they do not understand. BTW I have two kids and I dont hide Jesus from them even though I dont believe I know one day they will have a chance to make up there own mind and that will be an ok choice by me. Lova ya mom and dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment