Friday, November 11, 2011

PLEASE I know its long but i'm a romantic & need your advice on what I should do or how I should take this.

Ok so I've been datng this guy for 7 months. We've had our ups and downs cause hes those afraid to commit types so we arent bf / gf. It was fine for me in the beginning b/c I had just got out of a 2yr relationship and then started dating this guy.Anyways, we've come a long way. I've opened up more as he has too, hes been great, sweet,attentive, tells me how much he cares for me and has love for me. But he made this comment that pissed me off. He was telling me how a coworker of his smacked him on the head playing around & he told his coworker that he plays &jokes around but doesnt like anyone touching or looking at him other than me. That made me happy so I said thats right and made a playful grab at his area. He enjoyed it and was like thats right & you better make sure to please me alot if you dont want me to get it from someone else. It just made me mad that he would say that period, you know? I got so mad that I was like well if thats all it takes to lose you then go.

No comments:

Post a Comment