Friday, November 4, 2011

(Girls only please) Do you like a manly man?

A lot of my friends use expensive styling products, moan when they get a bruise and openly express deep feeling and share stuff. I don't and can't, I have a beard (not that bushy its half way between busy and "face fuzz") I love real ale and whiskey, I like clic rock, Im a bouncer and I believe that a man must be able to rely on him self first and others second. I also think that it's important for him to deal with grief, loss, fear and such things on his own, I suppose you could say Im very stoic. I also tend not to complain about anything, the last time I went to the doctors was to put my arm back together, when I got bottled in the head I just had someone put plasters on it and then left it. Do women like this or do they prefer the metro ual type who not afraid to cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment