Monday, November 7, 2011

How do you know if a guy likes you for you, and not for just ?

So I met this guy in august and he' 31 whereas I'm 19 so that took a lot to get used too, he took me on dates and first time I went to his house we had , which was december, we' ve meet meeting up going out to coffee shops and meeting at his house where we've had , we've allready made it clear to each other that we aint ready for proper relationships, last saturday ( 5th feb) he took me out to a coffee shop first then to an italian restaurant then walked me to the station where we parted ( we didn't have any !) So now I'm a tad confused,I think he likes me more then I like him :/ at first we were fwb/gf and bf and now I think he wants more , how do I know if he's just being nice or if he likes me more?

No comments:

Post a Comment