Saturday, November 5, 2011

My mom is in the hospital?

i need help. My mom is in the hospital. she used to do drugs, and my 2 half brothers got taken away by social workers and now they live with their dad and stepmom. i live with my grandma. and she has been in and out of jail. but she got out about 6 months ago and hasnt been arrested and is clean. but she is homeless, she sold her house for drug money. and she has no car, she lives with an old man who is cruel. and she is diabetic. she was in the hospital before with a sore on her foot because diabetics cant heal well. but it healed and she went home. and my grandma got a call today. she came to me and said that it was the hospital (in another city) and that mom is there. she has a really big diabetic ulcer on her bottom and it's very infected. & she is on a ventilator. she is also probably knocked out with medication. we have been praying for her to get well, and mom is also religious. im worried though. My grandma said that we are going to go see her tomorrow. but she said that since she is on a ventilator she can't talk.. how can we talk to her without her being frustrated ? I doubt they allow flowers in ICU but do you think i'll be alowed to give her a card or something? =| thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment