Thursday, November 10, 2011

Whats the down side of full upper dentures?

All I got is DSHS and the dental school is really pushing this with a lower partial. Claiming all my upper teth are infected at the bone, [see the dark line on x-ray] well ya but it seems minor to me. But oh no All your teeth need to be pulled [uppers] Ive never had a problem with infection before and a great immune system. No they wont fall out and you,ll be able to eat anything again is what they say, and ofcourse this option is completly paid for! And if later you find some mony we can still do implants at about 5,ooo dollars a tooth is that true and haw worried should I be about this infection, which I think there overplaying to sell there point. and I was told they already sent in for approval of thier plan that there pushing so hard making it look like theres no other choice. Here just call oral surgery for a consult. What should I do Believe them OR

No comments:

Post a Comment