Friday, November 4, 2011

Have you ever actually listened to the song Imagine Me by Kirk Franklin?

I was at a a point in my life where I didn't want to live. I felt like no matter what i did, i couldn't make my family happy. I was always forced to choose sides. It also seemed that no matter what side I chose, I was still looked down at. I didn't think I was pretty. I was a skinny tall chick that was also nerdy. I didn't have things that others had. I used to think at all the things i didn't have and ask myself `Why am i here?` I used to wake up in the morning wishing i didn't wake up at all. Everyone thought I was this happy girl, but in the inside I hated myself. I hated my life, and myself, and i hated that I was so shy. I was a girl of many talents, but no one ever knew because I was so kept to myself. One day on my way to school I heard that song and just cried, because I was being stupid thinking that God had forsaken me. I felt that the song was written just for me and I had grown closer to God, and now I never feel like I used to. I hope my story has inspired someone today. Love Chi-Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment