Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How do I help my friends understand I can't see them all the time anymore?

I keep getting pestering texts every single day from my friends asking if I am free, when I will next be free, how long am I working, when do I finish work. I tell them all the time I do a 9 hour day finish late in the evening and I work a second job at the weekends. I have one day free when I get to see my bf and if I have the energy I might see one of my mates for a bit. But I normally don't enjoy it because they keep moaning at me for not making time for them. I have told them time and time again that I really don't have the time or energy to keep going out drinking or staying up late when I have work the next day. Not to mention all the homework I have to do to catch up with my hobbies etc. But whenever I actually AM free and try to get hold of them for an evening out they don't want to know they just ignore me...What am I meant to do?am I being a bad friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment