Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My daughter is four i need to changer her last name don't know where to go any help i live in columbus ohio

I live in Ohio. I am changing my sons name this week. Go down to probate court and ask for the name change form. If someone is going to protest this, it can get messy. In my case I have nothing to worry about. Fill out the form, who you are, who she is, prior name, and what you want it to change to. Turn it in, and pay 111.00, and it takes about 5 weeks to change. I am taking mine in tuesday, so if you need any more help feel free to contact me. If you have a good reason, it goes smoothly. Good Luck! Make sure if your daughter is old enough, and this is what she wants. If she is real young, she will not be affected. Kids want that feeling of belonging.

No comments:

Post a Comment