Friday, November 4, 2011

This is spooky can anyone explain? Just pure coincidence or something else out there?...?

I was driving back home with my teenage daughter on Christmas day and we were having a bit of a laugh about children first discovering Santa wasn't real and then I asked her if she remembered the tooth fairy and she remembered me writing a letter to the tooth fairy explaining that one of her teeth had gone down the sink! Then I told my daughter that I still had all her teeth as I didnt have the heart to get rid of them. My daughter thought that was rather gross and this is what made us laugh. Still in the car, I explained that I hadnt seen the teeth for years and my daughter said that she had seen them months ago in a little pot which is in a pouch but she could not remember where they were. Anyway, it was late by now and we needed to get back to see our dog. We entered the front door and opened up the kitchen door and on the floor was the pouch shredded to bits where our dog had torn it apart and still in tact was the tooth fairy pot and all the teeth were spread across the kitchen floor!!! TCan you believe that coincidence or do you think it was a ghost listening to our conversation in the car?? The teeth were obviously in one of the drawers in the kitchen (which are always kept shut) Our dog never goes through the drawers. Spooky eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment