Friday, November 4, 2011

Why women take the morning after pill, when their intention is to have children.?

Hi, I took the morning after pill two months into our marriage. I stupidly told my husband and he subsequently left me two years later. I took the morning after pill in a panic and without thinking, the reasons as to why I took it are unexplainable and I don't know why I took it as I did want to have children. Anyway to cut a long story short he has now gone for a church annulment on these grounds. He was very much aware that I wanted children, however normal marital relations could no exist between us because he incorporated his own business and never made time for me or made me feel special. So much so that on quite a few occasions he would come home drink fuelled and expect me to satisfy his needs. On a couple of occasions he stayed out all night. When he left me, I asked him was there anyone else and he told me not to insult him. Anyways I just wanted to another opinion as to the reasons behind why we take the morning after pill in a panic but when my intention was to have children. I would really appreciate your comments. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment