Sunday, November 6, 2011

My casio exilim camera wont turn on at all. Help?

Ok so on my desktop on of the UBS ports had a heat surge....i don't exactly know what that means but it happened. The next day I tried uploading come pictures from my camera and I plug it in to the same USB port hat had the surge. Before I plugged it in it was fully charged and functioning because I just took some pictures. So when I plugged it in it wouldnt register and i tried over and over but nothing happened. I took it out because i thought that the USB port wasnt working and I tried plugging it into a different one but it wouldnt work. Now i cant even turn it on. Nothing happens when I press the power on. Do you think it was because of the USB port? Aby way to fix it? Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment